Having your 1st baby can be pretty overwhelming — at any age. We live in a modest size home and I knew I didn’t want a lot of baby “stuff” cluttering it up. I was determined to register for just what I thought I needed and then figure out the rest after she got here. While I was pregnant, I never once stepped into a Babies-R-us or Buy Buy Baby — those places scare me! I did all my registry online. It was prefect because it took away the scare, overwhelming factor — when I saw or heard of a baby item I wanted, I would go online and add it to my registry. I used BabyList and Amazon Baby Registry — both of which are free to set up . (Here are the links to set them up – Shop Amazon – Create an Amazon Baby Registry and/or Baby List.
Below is break down of my “as close to non-toxic ” must have baby items and where to purchase them (just click on the highlighted text):
- *BABYBJORN Baby Carrier – simple to use & durable
- *Dockatot – the best non-toxic sleeper, plus it’s portable. Perfect to travel with!
- *Baby Soothing Oil – gentle for baby’s delicate skin
- *BOB 2016 Revolution Flex Jogging Stroller – great for those long walks with baby — be sure to get the correct car seat adapter that works with your chosen car seat
- *Lifefactory 4-ounce bPA-free glass baby bottle
- *Zoli Nail Trimmer — stress free nail trimming those tiny fingers
- *Organic Niche Nursing Pillow – excellent for breastfeeding or bottle feeding
- *Milksnob Cover – ideal for breastfeeding or a cover-up for the car seat carrier
- *Newton Crib Mattress – worth the price! non-toxic, 100% breathable — that is what sold me; babies can breathe right through the mattress
- Low-Blue Nightlight – *click here and go to tech section — the only nightlight to have – most of the other ones are junk light.
*This post includes affiliate links. You can see my disclosure statement on the about page, thanks for your support!